Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Raw: Natural Born Artists

Holy exciting news, batman!! I received an email through my etsy account today from a woman looking for submissions for an art show in Denver! I've always, ALWAYS dreamed of having my work up at a gallery or show! (Of course, I had photographs up in galleries in college- but that doesn't count.) This is for real! Here is the link that she sent me: http://www.rawartists.org/photography
It looks like a pretty wild and crazy show, and I'd LOVE to be a part of it. And hopefully I will be! I'll keep you posted! Holy smokes, could my dreams be coming true? This seems way too good to be true. Even if my work doesn't get chosen, it is so thrilling to me to even get an email about it. Ha! (Nerd alert!)

Speaking of nerdery....I made the most absurd vegetable sandwich for my lunch today. I feel like I need to share it's beauty with you all:
Yeah that's right! That puppy was almost 5 inches tall!! Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment